Dave Desrosiers, was elected the 2019 – 2020 President of MHA at the 2019 Annual Meeting
Dear Massachusetts Highway Association Members:
It is truly an honor and privilege to serve as President of this exceptional organization for the next year. During my tenure on the Board of Directors, I have thoroughly enjoyed serving with a great group of fellow board members as well as many other members who are always willing to help out the organization. I encourage everyone to stay active and participate where possible. It is your participation that keeps the organization healthy, vibrant, and relevant to our profession.
My goals for the upcoming year are to keep our organization focused on the ongoing issues we are currently working on, especially the Mutual Aid program implementation, Culvert Replacement regulatory reform, and also a renewed effort to increase funding for the “Chapter 90” program.
In addition, our organization will always continue to work on continuing education opportunities for our members. We are committed to constantly strive to improve the skills, professionalism, and expertise of all of our members. We must always be vigilant to demonstrate that we are highly trained public safety professionals.
I am confident that with your help and input, we can achieve significant progress on these issues and many more.
David P. Desrosiers P. E.
Countdown to 2020 New England Public Works Expo
- Mass Highway Association Fall 2019 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Fall 2018 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Spring 2018 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Fall 2017 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Fall 2016 Newsletter
- Mass Highway Association Spring 2016 Newsletter